- I really like writing my DAX in DAX Studio. It’s a really great tool
- To debug scripts for performance issues inside a multidimensional cube I prefer to use MDX Script Debugger.
- If I have some unformatted DAX code I prefer to “beautify” it in DAX Formatter by SQLBI
- To keep me updated on interesting stuff I download sessions from www.sqlbits.com
- Can’t live without BIDS Helper
- There are a lot of really good articles at sqlbi.com. These guys really knows what they are talking about.
- Chris Webb has a lot of good articles
- Joe Chang on SQL Server
- Henk’s blog
- Gerhard Brueckl’s blog
- Bob Duffy
- Greg Galloway
I will keep adding new stuff to this page 🙂